• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BASEBALL THREAD - HUSKERS vs REBELS @ HOME * GAME #3 - 3-30-14 - 1:05 PM

CrnhskrBob

Husker Immortal
20 Year Member
Audio begins @12:30 PM.

http://www.huskers.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=100

Down, 2 games to 0, hopefully, we can salvage a win, today.

Aaron Bummer - LHP - will be on the mound for our Huskers.

Sunday, March 30 – 1:05 p.m.

Probable Starters: LHP Bummer (2-2) vs. RHP Bonnell (3-1)
TV: Big Ten Network
Stream: Free Radio (Huskers.com) | Video Stream (BTN2Go)
Radio: Husker Sports Network

Last edited:

OK, I am here. I had to go outside to clear my satellite dish! Yeh, it is spring, and we have had 6 inches of snow up on the hilly side of Poky!!!!

Happy Spring!! :sarcastic:

Looking forward to today's game. Good to be able to see it on BTN today. Will be a warm day, but a very very gusty wind mostly from the South will create some interesting moments.

Wondering if we will see Dr. Jekyll Bummer or Mr. Hyde Bummer on the hill today. I hope he puts things together today.

RHP Brian Bonnell has appeared in 6 games for the Rebels, has a 3-1 record, and an ERA of 1.55 having pitched a total of 46.1 innings. Opposing batters are hitting 2.18 against Bonnell.

Last edited:

Well, I am back. It seems, the game on BTN is scheduled for over an hour from now! Confusing!!

Anyway, back on audio, for now.

I will stick with audio for a while, then try to get back onto BTN!!!

If anyone gets it, please put the immediate url on, so I can switch. Unless it is not free, I can
switch.

Last edited:
HUSKER LINEUP

DARBY
PLACZEK
BOLDT
KELLY
HEADLELY
LUBACH
COX
REVELES
KILDOW

AARON BUMMER ON THE MOUND - - LHP

Anyone on BTN2GO? I tried, but it has over an hour and a half to go, before it hooks up with thee game!!

Whaddup with that? :confused:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back