• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BASEBALL THREAD - GAME 5 - HUSKERS VS BEAVERS - 2-21-14 - 2PM CENTRAL

Well, I need to go online and make a visa payment. :) I love saving envelopes, checks, stamps and gas! Go Internet!! :nothingtoadd:

Well, tomorrow's game is slated for 7 central. Will be here on 6:30 central.

You all have a nice Fri evening. Take care, and...........................

Great win for the Huskers.....unfortunately I had to miss the game today :mad:. However, it's nice to be able to come here and read through the game!!! Thanks CBob and all who contribute to these game threads!

I am looking forward to another win tomorrow! :gobigred:

I also missed today's game.... too busy at work. But, I did see score updates. And I'm pretty darn proud of what the Huskers accomplished. I'd call this the biggest win in the Erstad era so far.

Go Big Red!

Great win for the Huskers. Really happy that the pitching staff was not worked over in the first game of the weekend. Sorry I couldn't be here for the game today (work sucks:banghead:) , but as we have come to expect CBob and crew did a bang up job. See you all for a game as soon as I can.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back