• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Barrett Pickering no longer Kickering for DONU

Is Waldoch still there? Read something that he left also. Hope that isn't true or we will be hurting again!

Well that's a fine how-dya-do. I wonder if he's quitting football if he's not in the transfer portal? Would be fun if Waldoch has already locked down the place-kicking position for next fall.

I wish Mr Pickering the best in his future endeavors (and kickerings).

Maybe not have been his choice?

With our rich history of kickers, its weird how we are struggling in this area. You would think the very best kickers in the country would be knocking Frosts door down to come here

Really curious to hear what this was about. Injury lingering? Didn't see eye to eye with coaches and/or new ST analyst? Not happy with the competition? Other? Kickers aren't typically team rule breaker kinds of dudes, so you have to think that's not it.

Really curious to hear what this was about. Injury lingering? Didn't see eye to eye with coaches and/or new ST analyst? Not happy with the competition? Other? Kickers aren't typically team rule breaker kinds of dudes, so you have to think that's not it.
Sucks that he is gone but why isnt this thread titled pickering no longer kickering

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back