• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bama has virus

Huskrsteve

Recruit
Several Bama players have apparently tested positive. I guess if you test 120 players a few are going to test positive

If there's some sort of season and if there are games, I wonder how Vegas will handle it. As Vegas do you really want to give odds and then find out the week before the game 5 key players on one team tested positive, so they will not play. Vegas can kind of figure out injuries, but positive tests and the results will not be predictable.

It shouldn't be shocking to have players test positive, it is the response and planning that matters at that point. If the number goes from 2 to 10 or more...then it is a different story.

This is good. Get it in June.

Maybe. I saw a post from HSG on the Coronavirus thread that said a study showed the antibodies only last 6-12 months. If this turns out to be true, players getting this in June could be susceptible again as early as December... conference championship and bowl season.

Maybe there is some basis to what I have read about the NCAA thinking about ending season at Thanksgiving. Which would mean no bowls or playoffs. That would be better than nothing!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back