• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Badgers football: Inconsistency has been only constant on offense

Status
Not open for further replies.

didnt record any stats then because the only box score second half of the season he is in is the minnesota game...either way he is a body that will be needed just to give thad randle and his paper mache knees a rest

Yet...this is what you wrote in Post 14:
must be very quiet considering has hasnt played at all

Which is incorrect....and what you wrote is incorrect in this post...

Nuff said...

he only played the second half of Minnesota since we played Northwestern...2 quarters the entire month of November

He played....go watch the game again...and quite a bit....

didnt record any stats then because the only box score second half of the season he is in is the minnesota game...either way he is a body that will be needed just to give thad randle and his paper mache knees a rest

look you said this guy has had a very good second half of the season...All I see is that he only had stats in mop up duty vs Minnesota and no other recorded stats since Northwestern...that does not look good.... 4 tackles in 1 game and 0 stats at all in 4 others is not real reassuring

Last edited:
Fair enough...

look you said this guy has had a very good second half of the season...All I see is that he only had stats in mop up duty vs Minnesota and and no recorded stats since Northwestern...that does not look good.... 4 tackles in 1 game and 0 stats at all in 4 others is not real reassuring

He has 14 tackles this year. His career high was against Minn this year with four. His career tackles are 23 and he had a pass break up against NW. He also has three tackles for loss this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back