• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bad Day for Iowa

1710906219066.png

There has to be some regulation put on NIL and the transfer portal. It happened to Iowa but it will happen elsewhere too.
I thought NIL agreements are written almost like a personal services contract, in that if you don’t perform the duties of the agreement, you are responsible for any monies exchanged. It can be almost like a draw against future ‘earnings’, which assumes you will do what is asked which will generate a return for the client. No performance, you owe any money paid.

If they aren’t written that way, there are some really stupid people running the collectives.

I thought NIL agreements are written almost like a personal services contract, in that if you don’t perform the duties of the agreement, you are responsible for any monies exchanged. It can be almost like a draw against future ‘earnings’, which assumes you will do what is asked which will generate a return for the client. No performance, you owe any money paid.

If they aren’t written that way, there are some really stupid people running the collectives.
I suspect NIL contracts are written mostly to attract a player than keep him. And if he fulfilled his end of the contract while he was there (such as appear on this radio spot or that commercial for a local business,) how can you expect him to reimburse?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back