• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

B1G Summary

Hville

Blackshirt
5 Year Member
Does the B1G network summarize or do a pre-season rankings based on the bus tour?

Somehow I remember that at the end of the tour, the bus tour guys, along with studio guys, made it clear how they felt about the teams relative to each other, although I don't believe they actually ranked them. I think they will have a very difficult time doing that this year. Lots of teams are at about the same place in talent and coaching. And a couple that people are relegating to lower ranks (I'm thinking particularly of Maryland) will surprise one or two teams. Penalties and injuries will probably decide the titles.

Somehow I remember that at the end of the tour, the bus tour guys, along with studio guys, made it clear how they felt about the teams relative to each other, although I don't believe they actually ranked them. I think they will have a very difficult time doing that this year. Lots of teams are at about the same place in talent and coaching. And a couple that people are relegating to lower ranks (I'm thinking particularly of Maryland) will surprise one or two teams. Penalties and injuries will probably decide the titles.

One difference among the West division may be how they finish — or project to finish. Our sample size is only one year, but like how we finished over last six games a year ago. Hope we see an equally strong finish this year.

Does the B1G network summarize or do a pre-season rankings based on the bus tour?
I think they will do a summary episode at the end. I remember that from previous years, though I haven't seen any kind of schedule, other than that T-shirt schedule that someone posted.

I don't think they'll actually rank the teams though.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back