• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked B1G Stat Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turnovers are the reason the Huskers are not ranked higher in scoring O and the reason the Huskers are ranked lower in scoring D.
According to the UCLA broadcast, someone (Jim Mora, I think) looked at 20 years of data and there is apparently no correlation between penalties and W-L.

turnovers, however, are another story I imagine.

Here is a stat for you

Iowa, Minnesota, Indiana, Illinois, Purdue

The 5 worst teams in the Big 10. We have played none of them.

Unless I'm in a time warp, the Huskers played Iowa this past Friday, and Minnesota the week before.

you will get zero argument from me; I am just reporting what the link says.
http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/2012/Internet/toughest schedule/fbs_9games_past.pdf

Michigan St.
Auburn
Arkansas
Kansas
Texas A&M
Stanford
Nebraska

above is sixth thru 12th

That doesn't indicate strength of schedule WITHIN the conference. My stats are only taking into account conference games. My statement was that Nebraska has had the most difficult CONFERENCE schedule.

MSU and Nebraska have played the same conference schedule, except Nebraska played PSU while MSU played Indiana. PSU > Indiana and Nebraska's conference SOS > MSU's.

That doesn't indicate strength of schedule WITHIN the conference. My stats are only taking into account conference games. My statement was that Nebraska has had the most difficult CONFERENCE schedule.

MSU and Nebraska have played the same conference schedule, except Nebraska played PSU while MSU played Indiana. PSU > Indiana and Nebraska's conference SOS > MSU's.

oh you mean conference schedule of only conference games; got it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back