• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

B1G Season Heats Up!

Northwestern takes down the Gophers in 5 in Minneapolis...First road win over a top 10 team in program history...
Just watched the replay. Loved it!!! Most of the teams in the Big 10 have off an on seasons, regularly. In fact most do not experience stardom that much. Nebraska is always in the mix. Love it!! GBR!!

John Cook agrees with you:

“What I’ve learned in the first week in the Big Ten, and nationally, is there is a lot of teams that can beat a lot of teams,” Cook said. “Our theme right now is that it doesn’t matter who you’re playing, what their record is, we got to bring our A game. And we got to go in super-prepared. That’s what we’re focused on right now.”
...........because everyone wants to beat us, making them that much more renown. You have to be the best, to beat the best!!! GBR!!

After 3 weeks in conference, only Nebraska is undefeated!! But in a way too early prognosis, looking at the first 8 B1G teams (and especially the first 5) has me thinking that everyone will lose at least two conference games this year.
Meanwhile, Texas, Louisville, and San Diego are unlikely to lose again and thus will likely occupy 3 of the top 4 seeds. So I think Nebraska needs to win the B1G to secure a top 4 seed in the tourney.
As I said, way too early.

After 3 weeks in conference, only Nebraska is undefeated!! But in a way too early prognosis, looking at the first 8 B1G teams (and especially the first 5) has me thinking that everyone will lose at least two conference games this year.
Meanwhile, Texas, Louisville, and San Diego are unlikely to lose again and thus will likely occupy 3 of the top 4 seeds. So I think Nebraska needs to win the B1G to secure a top 4 seed in the tourney.
As I said, way too early.
I think there is too much respect for the B10 volleyballl conference to not reward them, even with losses.

The Huskers have a slightly harder last 12 games than Wisconsin, OSU, and Purdue. Looking at remaining games against 3 tiers: the top 4, the middle 4, and the bottom 6.

NU.
5 against Wisc (2), O, & Purdue (2)
2 against M & Ill
5 against bottom 6
WISCONSIN
3 against N (2) and O
4 against M, Mich, I & PSU
5 against bottom 6
OSU
3 against N, W, and Purdue
4 against M, Mich, I & PSU
5 against bottom 6