• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

B1G Basketball

ThotDoc

Tom Osborne
10 Year Member
Wild day for the B1G as #2 Ohio State falls to Kansas and unranked Indiana upsets #1 Kentucky. The depth on this conference is going to be very tough week to week.

Ohio State played without All-American, Jared Sullinger.... the loss without their best player -- in Lawrence -- is understandable. Still likely top 5 material.

Indiana -- biggest win in years! I commented about this in the NU-TCU thread... fantastic win. I have always liked Tom Crean... really wanted to see him turn things around in Bloomington... and he inherited an absolute disaster from Kelvin Sampson. Even though Indiana is now competition for Nebraska, I couldn't help but feel happy for the Hooisers... bumping off #1 Kentucky at the buzzer... incredible... love it... always enjoy seeing Calipari lose. Indiana is now 9-0... look out... they are relevant again.

Here's the finish, if you haven't seen it (it's like March Madness in December):

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oPXImXAMStc" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Last edited:
But HWM...the existence of playoffs makes regular season games meaningless! Tell that to Kentucky and Indiana fans! The look on Crean's face after that shot was priceless. And the wide angle replay at the 1:35 mark of that video is awesome. That place erupted! Very cool game and I'm glad I was watching it live!

But HWM...the existence of playoffs makes regular season games meaningless! Tell that to Kentucky and Indiana fans! The look on Crean's face after that shot was priceless. And the wide angle replay at the 1:35 mark of that video is awesome. That place erupted! Very cool game and I'm glad I was watching it live!

heheh... meaningless!

i was going to comment on crean's facial expression... it is fantastic! :Biggrin: (and then they show calipari saying "where's the foul?" -- hah!)

i cannot even imagine the excitement those fans felt (as you pointed out at the 1:35 mark)... to see their proud program torn apart -- and to finally have something this spectacular happen -- incredible! (i wish i could one day experience something like that with husker hoops.)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back