• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Article on QB Battle

Where did I say anything about our QB's?

I merely tried to correct what I saw as a misrepresentation of other teams QB's and the importance of their running skills to their offensive success.

All the best.
I know but directly relates to us because our running threat really hasn't meant much since TA. T mart was a LEGIT 'do not let that guy get free threat'

The game today favors the pass game too much, as long as you have a good one that can read and pass well.
It seems like going to the smaller pads, players are getting hurt more today. That and turf.
But if we hadn't tied for last in turnovers last year we would have had a decent record. But HH wasn't the same after five games.

I commented earlier in this thread that if Haarburg was the QB1 at the start of the season fans would be disappointed and we would be in trouble. After watching the first half of the spring game, I take it back. He has improved a lot! DR probably out played him but I was impressed.

I commented earlier in this thread that if Haarburg was the QB1 at the start of the season fans would be disappointed and we would be in trouble. After watching the first half of the spring game, I take it back. He has improved a lot! DR probably out played him but I was impressed.
HH hasn't had much non live fire practice until this year. Two years ago he was the water boy, last year inherited 3rd string.
He's a lot better than many still think, you're just ahead of the curve imo.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back