• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

ARMY - NAVY 12/9

Another fabulous exciting game from these 2 teams. Love watching young men giving 100% simply because they love playing the game representing their respective schools!

GO ARMY BEAT NAVY!

Great game. Thankfully, Army dodged a bullet but their DC needs to learn from this one. Didn't adjust and almost cost them the game.

On calls like that one off the shoe of Navy, I never think of those as bad calls by the refs in the midst of the action. But I do think that replay officials, assuming they were looking at the same clips we all saw, have very little excuse for what appears to be a bad case of missing the call. It was really close so the official on the field calling it one way or another could be excused.

On calls like that one off the shoe of Navy, I never think of those as bad calls by the refs in the midst of the action. But I do think that replay officials, assuming they were looking at the same clips we all saw, have very little excuse for what appears to be a bad case of missing the call. It was really close so the official on the field calling it one way or another could be excused.
I watched that play over and over from different angles and it darn sure hit the Navy players foot. The Navy player knew it hit his foot because he instantly went after the ball as he knew it was live! When he went to the sideline the Navy coach patted him on the shoulder because the player knew it hit his foot and was going to be reversed. I can not understand what the hell replay officials are looking at when they miss a call that was clearly a fumble. Also Army almost went to OT playing the defense I hate which I call the PREVENT THE WIN DEFENSE! That DC really got lucky...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back