• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Are there any SF apologists who believe he should be the coach today?

dallasblackshirt

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
Want to put a line in the sand. If there is anyone who wants to make the argument that SF still should be the coach today, please opine

Otherwise, I never want to hear he was anything other than SF was a cancer and a complete failure to the University of Nebraska football program

Five years later we are worse than any previously coached team

Last edited:

Want to put a line in the sand. If there is anyone who wants to make the argument that SF still should be the coach today, please opine

Otherwise, I never want to hear he was anything other than a cancer and a complete failure to the University of Nebraska football program

We may be worse than some un-coached teams.

Otherwise, I never want to hear he was anything other than a cancer and a complete failure to the University of Nebraska football program

Then take the weekend off.

Otherwise, I never want to hear he was anything other than SF was a cancer and a complete failure to the University of Nebraska football program

So angry and full of hate

I don't care what you want to hear.

Only so that this loss was with him on the sideline. This loss is Scott's.

C

And repetitive......

Ax.
Grind.
Do we need to continue to validate those who said Frost needed to be fired sooner? If so, take your victory lap and fly your “W”.

This stinks. No one in their right minds think Frost deserved to keep his job. The more that comes out makes it evident he was kept longer than he deserved.

We get it.

Last edited:

Do we need to continue to validate those who said Frost needed to be fired sooner? If so, take your victory lap and fly your “W”.

This stinks. No one in their right minds think Frost deserved to keep his job. The more that comes out makes it evident he was kept longer than he deserved.

We get it.

Yep, it's not exactly a Rubik's Cube...... :Rolleyes:

Based on wins it's hard to make a case to keep Frost, unless Trev took a close look at the program and knew Frost was doing the right things and the W/L just hadn't caught up. I still think the timing was early and we could have let a few more games go. Maybe we'd learn something.

However, for sure the recent narrative that the team would play better without Frost on the sideline took a major hit through today's game. Frost's teams last year and this year managed to make every game very competitive (even against strong opponents). Today's game, by contrast, was profoundly uncompetitive. In fairness it was just one game.

Maybe we'd learn something.
Honest question. After 4 plus years of futility, what else could they learn from Scott Frost?

for sure the recent narrative that the team would play better without Frost on the sideline took a major hit through today's game.
Honestly, I really didn't know anybody that expected them to compete with this Oklahoma team. I know Urban and the other guy predicted that Nebraska would win, but that's all for TV. I don't believe Urban thought Nebraska had a shot in hell today, but from the very get-go he was extremely complimentary. It was actually refreshing to hear.

Frost's teams last year and this year managed to make every game very competitive (even against strong opponents).
The difference is, last year's defense was by far Scott's best. It was loaded with super seniors and other talent that left early. What we had last year versus this year is night and day.

It's so hard to fathom where we are today.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back