• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Are Clemson and FSU joining the Big 10 in 2025?

I don't know the intricacies of it, but if it is simply a paperwork shuffle to merge campuses it sure seems it would be in the universities best interest to do so.

Agreed, but I also am not aware of other potential ramifications. There must have been a reason they were registered separately. Those discussions and decisions tend to occur at very high levels.

It’s gonna be the SEC, BIG, ACC and B-12 all combined.

35 playoff spots with a play in game for the 36th

Texass was the school that initiated the ouster of nebr, as they were so butt hurt after being exposed as the selfish spoiled brat who didnt know how to be a conference partner. That discussion started within a year after nebr left the big 12. Thank you to Dr Tom, for exposing those ass wipes.

Texas was the leader to remove N from the AAU, but N did not help themselves. The first was not having UNMC under the N umbrella and part of the main University, which is where the big part of research $ come from. Secondly is the Ag school which is a major part of N is not viewed by the AAU as a positive. The AAU does not include the AG research $ to be included as part of the total research funding obtained by the school! It also takes the number of professors from the AG school and counts them into the total research $ which dilutes $/professors! So it is a double whammy for N or any other school which has a large AG school. Probably the reason Iowa State dropout of the AAU! With the UNMC under the N umbrella, N is 64 in research dollars and there are 71 schools in the AAU. With Gold as president N needs to get the UNMC under the N umbrella and back into the AAU!!!
ASAP!!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back