• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

April FOOL

Scott in NY

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
Anyone else get the Raiola leaving for the portal April fool story?

When I was a kid April fools jokes were always pretty funny, especially when one of my friends got one over on me.

I think it's pretty bizarre for a ("real"?) news outlet to send out an April fool post about a player entering the portal, especially with a history like Raiola's and Nebraska's recent lack of success with signing these types of players (real good ones).

Am I Just being an old fart here? When I read the post I was pretty angry, and I was still angry when it dawned on me that today was April 1.

Attachments

• dr.png
    dr.png
    373.6 KB · Views: 55

When I was a kid April fools jokes were always pretty funny, especially when one of my friends got one over on me.

I think it's pretty bizarre for a ("real"?) news outlet to send out an April fool post about a player entering the portal, especially with a history like Raiola's and Nebraska's recent lack of success with signing these types of players (real good ones).

Am I Just being an old fart here? When I read the post I was pretty angry, and I was still angry when it dawned on me that today was April 1.

As long as its not true, I'm ok. Otherwise :Hair Fire::Hair Fire::Hair Fire::Hair Fire::Hair Fire::Hair Fire::Hair Fire::Hair Fire::Hair Fire::Hair Fire:

Never liked April Fools pranks. Maybe because I'm so gullible.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back