• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Anyone with info on ETA for season tickets

I'm anxious as well as it's my 1st time with ANY form of season tickets for any sport. Do people know if we've got to sign for them? Have some friends with Bears season tickets that had to sign for them & 1 didn't know he had to was lucky enough to be at home when they got dropped off. GBR

I'm anxious as well as it's my 1st time with ANY form of season tickets for any sport. Do people know if we've got to sign for them? Have some friends with Bears season tickets that had to sign for them & 1 didn't know he had to was lucky enough to be at home when they got dropped off. GBR

Saw your question earlier on being home to sign for the tickets. They are just mailed (you don't have to sign), one day, I would guess about 10 days to 2 weeks before the first game you will go to your mailbox, open it and be all giddy.

Hopefully I have them prior to taking off for Nebraska with the family. Leave one week before the home opener for a week out there. (August 26th)

Mid August is typical, it just seems I usually hear there is some announcement that they will be mailed out by such and such date and I haven't heard anything yet..........

I called the ticket office yesterday. A lady told me, the company printing out all the tickets should be finished printing all tickets by tomorrow. I'm assuming that the tickets get sent back to Lincoln b/c she told me they should be shipping those tickets out starting Thursday/Friday next week.

I live in Denver. My co-worker said his CU season football tickets were sent to him 2 weeks ago.

I called the ticket office yesterday. A lady told me, the company printing out all the tickets should be finished printing all tickets by tomorrow. I'm assuming that the tickets get sent back to Lincoln b/c she told me they should be shipping those tickets out starting Thursday/Friday next week.

I live in Denver. My co-worker said his CU season football tickets were sent to him 2 weeks ago.
It's a much easier process in Colorado the AD takes a long lunch and hand delvers them.

Colorado studied it and decided that an earlier delivery could actually serve as a "reserve the date" notification and hopefully guarantee attendance. :cool:

I imagine it's easier to print less than 20,000 tickets than it is to print 90,000 + tickets and send them out considering logistics.

I usually get mine about two weeks before the first game. Never had an issue and never been concerned.

I received an email this morning saying my season tickets and new clear bag have been shipped. They also provided me a tracking number. Check your junk mail folder! :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back