• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Anyone Else going do a double header with Ohio st vs nebraska and the Ohio vs Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolly Bean

Recruit
10 Year Member
Frank's game is at 12pm only 86 miles to Columbus so I'm going hit both games. After how I was treated in Wisky don't have no reason to tailgate in Columbus! I will get there in time for the game thats:eek: good enough. Will get to walk around athens ohio thou and makes some bobcat fans stare lol. Should have a group go down to athens would be fun. Going be a long day of fun hopfully it wont be to hot in my getup lol. Cant wait till football

Go Big Red!!!

After how I was treated in Wisky don't have no reason to tailgate in Columbus! I will get there in time for the game thats:eek: good enough.

Really hate that I keep hearing this. Pretty unfortunate.

Nonetheless, glad you'll get a great day of football in. :)

Ohio st fans are known for being evil so I'm not wanting to parade around in my clown outfit for two long lol. The kids at Wisky were mean but according to the Ohio St fans I talked to at home last year. Ohio st fans are like 5 times worse.

it's true, for anyone who thought Colorado fans were bad....these guys are worse. violence, language, wear a hard hat if youre gonna wear Husker stuff...you WILL get something thrown at you at some point.

it's true, for anyone who thought Colorado fans were bad....these guys are worse. violence, language, wear a hard hat if youre gonna wear Husker stuff...you WILL get something thrown at you at some point.

Thats what I was told by their own fans mabey I shouldn;'t go in clown.

This is the first I'd heard of the vile treatment in Madison, although we had a very similar experience in Happy Valley in 2003.

Well, let me take that back. Maybe it isnt too much to worry about seemed worse because there are thousands more people doing the ish. I think with the typical "traveling Husker fan" there isnt too much to worry about. ...just stay in groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back