• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Any thoughts on who might be next? (TV Williams to announce 9 July)

Status
Not open for further replies.

August 30 is the day when Newell set his commitment date. Has also said he will take longer if he is unsure but that is the current plan

I would guess he picks Nebraska....

T.V. Williams ‏<S>@</S>Trey1Williams JULY 9TH 6:30-7:00 PM AT MCKINNEY HIGH SCHOOL I WILL BE COMMITTING AND EVERYBODY IS INVITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damon Sayles ‏<S>@</S>DamonSayles July 9 will be the big day for T.V. Williams (<S>@</S>Trey1Williams). He will make his decision then. Keeping top 5 quiet ... no Twitter rumors.

Apparently the young man feels he has seen enough, or will have by that date. Don't know if that is good for us or not but he's seen something he likes.

Yes there was and if they get off to a slow start in the win column I would imagine fan apathy will set back in pretty quickly and the numbers will start to drop off again.

Yep. Ton of buzz, excitement, juice with the "name" hire to a program that has been putrid. They are selling a lot of hot air right now, but doing a great job of it.

however, a 2-win season again would douse a lot of that fire...

This +1....promises and hope...and that won't sell if they only win 3-4 games...

Yep. Ton of buzz, excitement, juice with the "name" hire to a program that has been putrid. They are selling a lot of hot air right now, but doing a great job of it.

however, a 2-win season again would douse a lot of that fire...

From Sam's article4 today and the section on him I would say we are the leader and its a solid lead...

The only thing I am wondering is how many 'slot' WR's Nebraska will take. I think they will take 2 or 3 WRs total for this class and Idk if they will take two slot guys. I sort of thought the first one to commit between he and Pierson-El would get the 'slot spot'. T.V. Williams is equally as impressive as Pierson-El IMPO, just wondering if the Huskers would go with two guys with similar rolls?

Kentucky, IMPO, is clearly the biggest competition for T.V.

Good points all.....

The only thing I am wondering is how many 'slot' WR's Nebraska will take. I think they will take 2 or 3 WRs total for this class and Idk if they will take two slot guys. I sort of thought the first one to commit between he and Pierson-El would get the 'slot spot'. T.V. Williams is equally as impressive as Pierson-El IMPO, just wondering if the Huskers would go with two guys with similar rolls?

Kentucky, IMPO, is clearly the biggest competition for T.V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back