• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Any legitimate insights?

we're back

Scout Team
5 Year Member
I have no connection to Nebraska football other than being a lifelong fan. I am wondering if anyone has any insights/info as to what we will see in the next day or two in terms of hires. Hopefully there are a few of you who might have some legitimate connections/insights.

Last edited:

I have no connection to Nebraska football other than being a lifelong fan. I am wondering if anyone has any best guesses as to what we will see in the next day or two in terms of hires. Hopefully there are a few of you who might have some legitimate connections/insights.
The infinite wisdom of HuskerMax posters is well known in Husker Nation. There are more than a few that have close connections and are " in the know" and routinely share their insights. Im sure they will be more than glad to fill you and I in :thumbsup:

I have no connection to Nebraska football other than being a lifelong fan. I am wondering if anyone has any insights/info as to what we will see in the next day or two in terms of hires. Hopefully there are a few of you who might have some legitimate connections/insights.
Here is my insight. It will be reported here and then talked to death here after there is an announcement. Before then you will see dozens of threads speculating on who it might be or who someone wishes it was and heated debate on what they would mean for the program.

I'm hearing rumblings of Saban for assistant HC
Urban Meyer for OC and recruiting coordinator
Really won't matter after that, as I'm sure they'd bring in some studs.
So no nothing here.

I'm hearing rumblings of Saban for assistant HC
Urban Meyer for OC and recruiting coordinator
Really won't matter after that, as I'm sure they'd bring in some studs.
So no nothing here.
I always assumed that ksu has more access to the north stadium the any other poster here. Anyway, these sound like splash hires to me. I don't know what people have been so concerned about. When can we expect the announcement? I assume after Georgia beats Alabama this weekend.

I always assumed that ksu has more access to the north stadium the any other poster here. Anyway, these sound like splash hires to me. I don't know what people have been so concerned about. When can we expect the announcement? I assume after Georgia beats Alabama this weekend.
Spot on just working out the contracts

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back