• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Another OL goes down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you heard something or are you guessing by the fact that there is no official word yet? Hope he can go on Saturday.

What Ive heard is there is indeed and injury, but severity is TBD. Could end up playing.

Can I back this up other than having the NSA playback my phone conversation? No

Hi NSA:wave:

A rumor on a player injury?

We better hope he's okay to play. I'd hate to see someone burn a shirt so late.

Last edited:
If this is true, I'd hope we concentrate on spreading MSU out. I don't want them crashing the box against such an injured front.

Just to refresh everyone's memory after a couple games into the season Garrison talked about how if Long went down, he had all the confidence in the world that Price could fill in for him. Now Long, Cotton, and possibly Moudy are out at guard and still no mention of Price...

Just to refresh everyone's memory after a couple games into the season Garrison talked about how if Long went down, he had all the confidence in the world that Price could fill in for him. Now Long, Cotton, and possibly Moudy are out at guard and still no mention of Price...

...other than you just mentioning him now...

So... where is he? Wasn't that the kid who came here at like 16 years old?

So... where is he? Wasn't that the kid who came here at like 16 years old?

Correct, and the answer is I don't know. He is one of the reasons we thought our depth was so good on the OLine to start camp but injuries go down on at the offensive guard position and we are moving our starting center over. They will get our best 5 out there, just frustrating...

Correct, and the answer is I don't know. He is one of the reasons we thought our depth was so good on the OLine to start camp but injuries go down on at the offensive guard position and we are moving our starting center over. They will get our best 5 out there, just frustrating...

Yeah, I hear ya.

I hope whichever five that end up starting aren't timid. They're going to need to match MSU's intensity from the first play.

Yep, I was thinking the same thing today when I heard about Moudy.

Apparently all of that talk about our great depth was just that, talk. Maybe they're just trying to keep Reeves and Price motivated??

I also had to roll my eyes when I was reading the story about Garrison telling Sterup that he would play every week, and never actually did until we had no other choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back