• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Another Notre Dame Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

BornToBeRed

Blackshirt
5 Year Member
This one to CB Marcus Rios. This according to Mike Schaefer at Huskers Illustrated

This was going to be a fight between us and UCLA. Now Notre Dame has offered and a couple others are showing interest.

This is what happens when you go for great talent -- you compete for them. As I said elsewhere, this time of year gets exciting for recruiting.

Competing is good...and we shouldn't be afraid to compete. I don't have an issue losing a kid straight up to the competition and the kid saying school X is best for me, unless they do the pick a hat thing, then I think someone should smack them upside the head on principle.

Competing is good...and we shouldn't be afraid to compete. I don't have an issue losing a kid straight up to the competition and the kid saying school X is best for me, unless they do the pick a hat thing, then I think someone should smack them upside the head on principle.

I didn't like the hat thing even when I was coming out of school.

To be specific early enrollment....in January....issue with one of his classes....

From what I understand - He may be a class short on requirements to enroll. Would likely push back his enrollment date.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back