• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Another lurker making the jump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard! I believe we will take care of Wisky and be playing either Stanford or UCLA in the Rose. Personally, I want another shot at UCLA.

Welcome aboard! I believe we will take care of Wisky and be playing either Stanford or UCLA in the Rose. Personally, I want another shot at UCLA.
Yes I think Wisconsin will be a tough game. And for the Rose Bowl I think we have a decent chance against both teams, but UCLA may be a better match-up. Stanford's defense is dominate and fast, especially upfront making it difficult for our run game. On offense, they are a lot like Penn State (who moved the ball pretty well against us with their short passes to the TEs) but with significantly more talent at every position on that side of the ball.

Welcome to the boards JJ. Actually, I like our chances at beating UCLA alot more than beating Stanford, but it's a moot point if we don't beat the badgers.

Yes I think Wisconsin will be a tough game. And for the Rose Bowl I think we have a decent chance against both teams, but UCLA may be a better match-up. Stanford's defense is dominate and fast, especially upfront making it difficult for our run game. On offense, they are a lot like Penn State (who moved the ball pretty well against us with their short passes to the TEs) but with significantly more talent at every position on that side of the ball.

I agree. Stanford would be a challenge on both sides of the ball. We would need our A game, and that includes the special teams. Not only would they be expected to catch the ball, they would need to put in some yards after the catch to give us a better field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back