• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Another #1 Bites the Dust

Status
Not open for further replies.

The thing people are forgetting, if Stanford wins this weekend, they, not Oregon represent the North in the PAC 12 championship game. In that case Oregon will not play for a championship. They will be an at large BCS bowl team. Plus they still have to win the civil war game.

I think K-State loses to Texas.

Georgia is out if they don't win the SEC.

Florida must win this weekend and if they do they could be sitting at third after championship week.

It all hinges on Notre Dame.

What I get from this post is..............Oregon vs Nebraska in the Rose Bowl........am I reading this right?

What I get from this post is..............Oregon vs Nebraska in the Rose Bowl........am I reading this right?

I think Stanford gets UCLA this weekend, and then turns around and UCLA beats them in the PAC 12 championship and we face UCLA in the Rose Bowl. Thus being the first team to ever play 2 teams twice in one year for a conference championship and a BCS bowl. (not at all sure if that last sentence is true :Biggrin:)

I think Notre Dame rolls since Barkley is out, and I hate to say this, but I m rooting for Bevo to roll the kittens, just can't stand their fans...

I respect your thought process, but there is NO way I could/would ever pull for the longwhorns....never....under any imaginable circumstance-I'm a self-admitted grudge holder - always will be - call me immature or whatever, but I'll always be anti-texas, every single time. whorns down

I'd rather see two SEC teams than ND in there....if the Irish get in, I hope whoever is representing the BCS puts a beatdown on em

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back