• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Announcers for Nebraska vs Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
FYI....good crew in my opinion....

Rich Kaipust ‏<s>@</s>RKaipustOWH ABC crew for NU-Wisconsin: Brad Nessler, Todd Blackledge, Holly Rowe. And, former UCLA coach Terry Donahue in Dial Global Sports radio booth

Figured this would be as good a place as any...

1620 played a clip from Benning's work on the sideling this weekend. It was a "report" talking about NU's Olinemen talking with Garrison on the sideline about what Idaho St. was doing on the D line and how NU could attack it...G Series...etc. It was the kind of insight you can't get from these bubble headed bleach blondes that do the sideline reporting for most crews. Gasp...it was actually something USEFUL for the viewer as opposed to some dumbass segment about the mascot or whatever these dimwits do these days...all because they think we guys want to see a woman on the sidelines. Irritating.

Nessler and Blackledge are their best, at least in my humble opinion. Shame I won't hear them though since I'll BE THERE! Oh nuts, guess I'd better tape the game.

1620 played a clip from Benning's work on the sideling this weekend. It was a "report" talking about NU's Olinemen talking with Garrison on the sideline about what Idaho St. was doing on the D line and how NU could attack it...G Series...etc. It was the kind of insight you can't get from these bubble headed bleach blondes that do the sideline reporting for most crews. Gasp...it was actually something USEFUL for the viewer as opposed to some dumbass segment about the mascot or whatever these dimwits do these days...all because they think we guys want to see a woman on the sidelines. Irritating.
:lol: Agreed. Could do with alot less sideline reporting from those who haven't played the game and more insight from someone who has. Damon does a good job.

Last edited:

if you haven't heard it go to the max front page and listen to Damon's breakdown on 1620 this afternoon. Some really interesting comments. He also said an olineman may get moved down sometime in the next two weeks.

if you haven't heard it go to the max front page and listen to Damon's breakdown on 1620 this afternoon. Some really interesting comments. He also said an olineman may get moved down sometime in the next two weeks.

Heard it. Anyone have any guess which OL he's referring to?

The quality of announcers seems to improve when the record and ranking is better. The week after the UCLA loss was the worst in quite awhile. Glad we're on the upswing for multiple reasons.

yes good crew! However, as a Chiefs fan I get reminded of the 1983 Draft when I see or hear the name Blackledge! But with Elway taken number 1, what were the Chiefs to do with the #7 pick, choose someone like Jim Kelly or Dan Marino??? (I guess hindsight is 20/20)

Nessler is by far the best that ESPN/ABC has. Much better than listening to Brent scream and drag words out unnecessarily. I think Nessler does all of the Thursday night NFL games too on NFL Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back