• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Andy Janovich

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should have caught it but the pass was behind him and he had to turn. Still I think he would like to have that throw back.

Sorry, I felt that was one of the few good passes Martinez had, Janovich got his feet turned around each other. Still doesn't deflect from his play, kid just really blew people up- go watch Rex's run for a first down on 4th down at midfield. He takes a tackle on one on one in the backfield and sands him up....saved the play.

Last edited:

Sorry, I felt that was one of the few good passes Martinez had, Janovich got his feet turned around each other. Still doesn't deflect from his play, kid just really blew people up- go watch Rex's run for a first down on 4th down at midfield. He takes a tackle on one on one in the backfield and sands him up....saved the play.

did you see Rex and Taylor head jerking each other after the play? That was funny.

He will be a beast before it's over with. I hope we run more I and get the fullbacks some carries in the future.

I've been super-impressed with Janovich. It's not often your football team has a standout Fullback. I suspect his wrestling background helped him understand how to use body leverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back