• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Andy Janovich

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ was awesome against wisconsin ... loved watching him pave the way for husker i-backs, especially his pancake of badger LB #53 (Taylor) :cool:
Do you remember at what point of the game that block was? A great wrestler with football skills is a hard combo to beat.

This oldtimer will never forget Kinney with his jersey in tatters plunging across the goalline in that Oklahoma game.

PLUS!!! Kinney disappearing into a crowd of defenders at the goal line, emerging unscathed on the other side to Score.

Do you remember at what point of the game that block was? A great wrestler with football skills is a hard combo to beat.

there were many solid blocks from AJ, my favorite was mid 3rd quarter, from wisconsin 25ish?, lead block for abdullah... AJ plants Taylor to the left of the camera shot.

3:54 left in the 4th. He meets that stud LB #44 on the left side of the line at the line of scrimmage. Loud collision. Stalemate on impact, then he drives him back a couple yards. Should have been doing that in the first qrt.

From the For What It Is Worth Department

Andy Janovich is listed first on the two deep roster that is out for the Northwestern Game. This is the first time for him in that slot on the two deep

Reminds me of another number 35 that many people on this board more than likely never saw play.
Jeff Kinney was one of the toughest Huskers to ever wear a uniform. He could block, catch the ball out of the backfield and was an outstanding running back. Kinney's 168 yards rushing and FOUR touchdowns in the game of the century ( against one of the best defenses to ever play at Oklahoma or anywhere else) is overshadowed in that game, by Johnny The Jet's punt return.
I'd love to see this guy become more involved in this offense. I hope Beck recognizes this kid is more than your average fullback.

Anyone who saw the game of the century will never forget Jeff Kinney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back