• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked An Open Letter to All the Petulant Oregon Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to games at Oregon and Washington and the Oregon fans are hands down the worst. I have been to games all over the country and Duck fans are the scum at the bottom of the barrel. That is really saying something considering I've also been to Miami. Crap fans but they can't hold a candle to Oregons obnoxious bunch. I found the Washington fans to be quite gracious host.

It's a toss-up between Oregon fans, Texas fans, and Michigan fans for me.

Are we talking fair-weather fans that easily get down on their own team or fans that are trashy to visiting teams? Have not been to Texas or Oregon (next year!), but my friends and I had a Great Experience in Michigan and we all agree we would go back in a second! Super nice, loved our money and were not obnoxious when we won. They all pointed out that things would be different if we were Ohio...cuz they HATE The OSU.

Had to laugh when we went to a bar and saw the Michigan National Champs in '97, stuff on the wall. Kind of like asking a native German about how they recall WW2, much different than my US perspective (obviously not a direct correlation). As I always say "Was it Over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!?!"

I saw a bumper sticker on a guys Dually truck today that said #FireRiley....I didn't like the results of last year either, but I am seeing enough good this year that I would slap a Perot for president sticker over that if it were on my car (which it would not be on my car to begin with).

I've been to games at Oregon and Washington and the Oregon fans are hands down the worst. I have been to games all over the country and Duck fans are the scum at the bottom of the barrel. That is really saying something considering I've also been to Miami. Crap fans but they can't hold a candle to Oregons obnoxious bunch. I found the Washington fans to be quite gracious host.
Having been to both, Ore and Wash games, I live here, I can guarantee you the Wash fans are the worst in my opinion.

Had to laugh when we went to a bar and saw the Michigan National Champs in '97, stuff on the wall. Kind of like asking a native German about how they recall WW2, much different than my US perspective (obviously not a direct correlation). As I always say "Was it Over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!?!"

Hahaha. I saw this and was immediately reminded of a tweet I had a long while ago:

I think every fan base has these types of fans at least to some extent. Even Nebraska is not immune to this. There are a lot of BSU fans that are like this. They think a 10-2 season was a failure.

I myself have learned to enjoy the game and seasons more than I used to. It is probably just getting older.

And Penn State.

And Colorado.

Sat next to a Pedio St. fan ( north endzone) in (?) I believe was 2013 or so? He tried so hard to put on a face of "being nice"...........couldn't pull it off though.....LOL!

Prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back