• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Ameer Abdullah is "N"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another thing, is both he and Green are very good pass catcher's with great hands....I could both of them in the backfield at times together with one at slot-back....Oregon does this alot....

Abdullah's Senior Year:

157 Rushes
1,795 Yards
24 Touchdowns
---
26 Receptions
561 Yards
4 Touchdowns
---
4 PR Touchdowns

Rival's Link

Another thing, is both he and Green are very good pass catcher's with great hands....I could both of them in the backfield at times together with one at slot-back....Oregon does this alot....

thats what i though with helu/burkhead this last year also. hope they find this in the playbook! or should we all goto lincoln and put it in the playbook! ;)

@AndrewJBone:
Homewood RB Ameer Abdullah commits to Nebraska. He wanted to wait a few days but the news spread quickly. Commitment story coming soon...

Sorry, AA, we're an anxious bunch. :Biggrin:

thats what i though with helu/burkhead this last year also. hope they find this in the playbook! or should we all goto lincoln and put it in the playbook! ;)

Midway, scratch up a few plays for OCSW and arrange a meeting. Throw in a few screen pass plays and an occasional fullback trap. I'm sure he'll be thrilled.

Seriously, I'm glad to see Ameer commit. Looks like we have some very positive offensive help on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back