• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

AMART MVP

Yep. And well deserved because they branded him as a loser the entire time he was at Nebraska.
Nothing wrong with having an opinion, how you express that opinion is another matter.
FWIW I did not brand him as a loser … I just didn’t agree with the hype and flowering praise that was being heaped upon him. The 2AM that I believe exists is not an NFL caliber player.

FWIW I did not brand him as a loser … I just didn’t agree with the hype and flowering praise that was being heaped upon him. The 2AM that I believe exists is not an NFL caliber player.
Someone claimed he was?

Getting a shot at the NFL doesn't mean you're a NFL caliber player, it just means you're good enough get a shot. Hype and praise for what he's doing in the UFL doesn't mean it will carry over to the NFL, but it also doesn't mean it should not be given for the job he's done so far.

I didn’t respond specially to you as having branded him a loser. But you are obviously aware of how divided Husker nation had/has been on Adrian with many on the anti-2AM fans referring to him as a loser because of the teams losing record under him.

By addressing the post as you did you were calling out the pro-2AM fans for addressing the hating fans. Yes they have shown hatred towards his play and by some of the posts on here they are still refusing to accept the narrative that most all of Adrian’s problems were directly related to the coaching and personnel around him.

Pro 2Am fans have substantial evidence to support this with his play at K-State and the new league. Calling them out for labeling his Haters seems a little surprising given the facts

Be careful, there are those on the board that will brand you a “hater” for having such an opinion.
I was always a big Adrian fan, and unlike a lot of people I was sorry to see him go. I wish him nothing but the best. But I watched his game this past Saturday expecting to be impressed (after hearing the hype) and instead was underwhelmed with the performance. I'm just calling it like I see it.

Last edited:
Remember the Kool-Aid when Frost landed AMART? The announcement that he's MVP of the UFL further underscores what could have been if he had a full team around him. I'm not saying he's an NFL MVP, but the dual threat skills demonstrated in the UFL seem to demonstrate that there should have been more wins as a Husker.

No dig on AMART, rather really glad we have a coach who understands the need to fill every position with excellence. I think the Kool-Aid tastes much better this summer.

Doug in MN
I remember the days on the forums when he was here and so many put all the blame on him and I was one supporting the whole way because I could always see what he could do, but the coaching and the OL put in front of him wasn’t up to par. I remember so many calling for Luke McCaffrey to take over

Not showing up in the most important game of the year is not going to improve his chances of parlaying this regular season success into an NFL opportunity. I’m pretty curious how the coach handles this decision for Saturday.
Tough to sit the best player in the league after one bad game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back