• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Am I watching Nebraska?

If anyone was Nebraska-like today, it was Cincinnati. Colossal penalties, panicky play calls and execution at times, and an inexplicable pass on 3rd and 2 with 1:30 left and no UGA timeouts...which lost them the game.

I thought this in the 2nd quarter of the Clemson-Ohio State game. After a first quarter that made me wonder if that game would end up 49-48 or something, Ohio State made some adjustments, Clemson did not.

Looked like Chin's first couple of defenses. Couldn't cover anyone, overran every play and didn't have any backside contain. I almost broke out in hives. The offense looked like vintage Nebraska 2019 or 2020 in the 'I know your play book better than you' vein. Pretty much anything they ran was well covered by OSU or Sunshine airmailed the ball over an open receiver. Seemed eerily familiar.

Maybe we're not that far off after all. ;)

I thought this in the 2nd quarter of the Clemson-Ohio State game. After a first quarter that made me wonder if that game would end up 49-48 or something, Ohio State made some adjustments, Clemson did not.

Looked like Chin's first couple of defenses. Couldn't cover anyone, overran every play and didn't have any backside contain. I almost broke out in hives. The offense looked like vintage Nebraska 2019 or 2020 in the 'I know your play book better than you' vein. Pretty much anything they ran was well covered by OSU or Sunshine airmailed the ball over an open receiver. Seemed eerily familiar.

Maybe we're not that far off after all. ;)
Sunshine:Lol:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back