• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Alvano , right hash issues

Lakewood Husker

All Big 10
15 Year Member
Perhaps I am misremembering, but it seems like Alvano continues to struggle with fg’s from the right hash . I believe most of his misses last year were all from the right hash. Hopefully this gets sorted out

He needs some real good coaching to straighten him out. No way this kid can’t kick reviewing his HS career. Perhaps he can get some help this summer because we’re going to need him this fall.....

Foley is a good experienced Coach. He's worked for Rhule for many years, so I would say he trusts him. I think Alvano is just young, he will get better. And the fact that the coaching staff believes in him tells me he's practicing well at least

I
Perhaps I am misremembering, but it seems like Alvano continues to struggle with fg’s from the right hash . I believe most of his misses last year were all from the right hash. Hopefully this gets sorted out
I think we need to look at the portal to at least provide competition.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back