• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Alternative uniforms

I think Nebraska should do a blackout game this year
fpXxIjftmkk9y.gif

Also, the athletic department can use that extra money to ensure that no gray sweatshirts are to be worn by any of the coaching staff. And that only different versions of Sirius are to be used during the tunnel walk, but no other song is allowed. Or maybe even hire the Alan Parsons Project to play it live. Lastly, the money could be used for better Doppler Radar to ensure that is never another weather cancellation.
I think that covers everything.

I was thinking if we exactly copied Ohio State uni's when playing Wisconsin perhaps it might help since OSU is 59-18-5 lifetime...........

I want the Huksers to have a Black Helmet. I've advocated for the black helmet for quite a few years now..... Black helmet, white N, white jersey, red and white pant with a red white and black stripe.
View attachment 25646f
I have never been a fan of including black in any of our uniform combinations, and I know that doesn't seem to jive with our defense being called Blackshirts. I suppose that is one of the reasons so many people want to see black as part of the uniform. I recently re-watched the game where NU had black helmets and somehow it just did not feel right. No disrespect to you HHS.

I have never been a fan of including black in any of our uniform combinations, and I know that doesn't seem to jive with our defense being called Blackshirts. I suppose that is one of the reasons so many people want to see black as part of the uniform. I recently re-watched the game where NU had black helmets and somehow it just did not feel right. No disrespect to you HHS.
None taken. I just really like the combo of White, Black and Red. They compliment each other quite well impo.

I want the Huksers to have a Black Helmet. I've advocated for the black helmet for quite a few years now..... Black helmet, white N, white jersey, red and white pant with a red white and black stripe.
View attachment 25646f
Not black helmet but my all time favorite unis were the ones we wore vs. UCLA at home when Bo was here. Sure, it’s bad luck but they were way cool. Would like something similar.

None taken. I just really like the combo of White, Black and Red. They compliment each other quite well impo. View attachment 25683View attachment 25684

That's a cool looking polo, but last time I checked, the NCAA doesn't allow uniforms (or numbers) with gradient patterns anymore. Arizona used to have these uniforms (and the NCAA allowed them to be grandfathered-in for a season or two), but they eventually revamped the uniform rules to not allow schools to wear gradient patterns. These UA ones aren't too hard to read, but there were some really terrible ones out there if memory serves.

az.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back