• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Alternative Uniforms to be announced soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cactusboy

Husker Fan
10 Year Member
that is if history is any indicator. :)

August 1, 2014

10514494_10152309346625748_7095748786785347022_n.jpg

June 25 2013

1017071_10151533340110748_1908497063_n.jpg

July 27 2012

221456_10150986182855748_2143308451_o.jpg

Last edited:

Don't forget these:

34222_LA_Lafayette_Nebraska_Football_medium.jpg

I'm sure the department is working closely with Adidas to produce an interesting scheme. I like what Adidas brought to the table at UCLA and think the new designers on staff are going to surprise some people.

Don't forget these:

34222_LA_Lafayette_Nebraska_Football_medium.jpg

I'm sure the department is working closely with Adidas to produce an interesting scheme. I like what Adidas brought to the table at UCLA and think the new designers on staff are going to surprise some people.

This is the best alternate Adidas ever did - and only because they basically just did a copy/paste of our uniforms from the 60s. I suppose Adidas doesn't completely suck when you tie their hands and tell them exactly what to copy.

This is the best alternate Adidas ever did - and only because they basically just did a copy/paste of our uniforms from the 60s. I suppose Adidas doesn't completely suck when you tie their hands and tell them exactly what to copy.

Again, they have a completely new leadership team, hired away from Nike so you should be happy. Well, at least content enough to start a monthly post on how much you dislike adidas.

Again, they have a completely new leadership team, hired away from Nike so you should be happy. Well, at least content enough to start a monthly post on how much you dislike adidas.

I just don't like what they've done to our uni's!! Nothing for or against Adidas politically and all that PC rot. Could not care less long as they design something that doesn't resemble a Italian flag.... Can I say that? Well I just did..........

Bottom line if they manage to design another hideous looking uni then they should be dropped. I do not like our team looking like they are wearing CLOWN suits!

Last edited:
I just wish the alternate unis would be a modified version of our current uniforms and not the red pajamas or art deco look.

If you don't like it, don't read it.

But the topic of Nebraska's uniforms is a rather popular discussion these days - I'm not the only one talking about it - and Adidas plays a large role in that factor. They might have a new leadership team, but they are still churning out 3rd place uniforms across the college landscape.

Seems to me that the years underachievement and settling for 3rd place in our division have bled into the apathetic uniform designs as well.

I just don't like what they've done to our uni's!! Nothing for or against Adidas politically and all that PC rot. Could not care less long as they design something that doesn't resemble a Italian flag.... Can I say that? Well I just did..........

Bottom line if they manage to design another hideous looking uni then they should be dropped. I do not like our team looking like they are wearing CLOWN suits!

I would bet that the Athletic Department and Football Coaches need to approve the "actual" design of the alternate uniforms. Maybe we are blaming the wrong people? :thumbsup:

If you don't like it, don't read it.

But the topic of Nebraska's uniforms is a rather popular discussion these days - I'm not the only one talking about it - and Adidas plays a large role in that factor. They might have a new leadership team, but they are still churning out 3rd place uniforms across the college landscape.

Seems to me that the years underachievement and settling for 3rd place in our division have bled into the apathetic uniform designs as well.

Said leadership team hasn't even unveiled their first round of alternate uni's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back