• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Alternate Uniforms Released: Going With Blackshirt Theme

I'll take that as a "no". :thumbsup:
No he did not because he is contractually obligated to wear whatever shoe company the team has. However he could wear any pair of Adidas shoes. So why does he wear the Yeezys? I will tell you why. Many young athletes are shoephyles. Meaning they collect and wear and trade the latest coolest shoes. Yeezys are very popular. You show up to a kids house wearing them and you will get attention. Does UA have a similar shoe? If they do I have not heard of it. Nike has had a bunch. The fact is you wear what will attract a kids attention and meet your contract. Scott and his coaches will wear the coolest Adidas gear they can get their hands on. Apparel wise that is a pretty broad spectrum. While at UCF he wore the coolest Nike stuff.

No he did not because he is contractually obligated to wear whatever shoe company the team has. However he could wear any pair of Adidas shoes. So why does he wear the Yeezys? I will tell you why. Many young athletes are shoephyles. Meaning they collect and wear and trade the latest coolest shoes. Yeezys are very popular. You show up to a kids house wearing them and you will get attention. Does UA have a similar shoe? If they do I have not heard of it. Nike has had a bunch. The fact is you wear what will attract a kids attention and meet your contract. Scott and his coaches will wear the coolest Adidas gear they can get their hands on. Apparel wise that is a pretty broad spectrum. While at UCF he wore the coolest Nike stuff.
He doesn't "just" wear Yeezy's here. ;)

I admit, I had to look up Yeezy's. It's a cheesy name, Yeezy's. I also have to admit, they are damned ugly and very pricey too. I hope that they are comfortable to wear because they look like crap.
I saw the price on this particualr pair for $345.00 on Flight Club OH HELL NO!

This is the link and look at how ugly most of these shoes are and how pricey. I hope that not only are they comfy, but that Scott gets them free as part of his contract.

I guess I should add the link, since I typed about it.... haha

Attachments

• 1566512383485.png
    1566512383485.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

I admit, I had to look up Yeezy's. It's a cheesy name, Yeezy's. I also have to admit, they are damned ugly and very pricey too. I hope that they are comfortable to wear because they look like crap. View attachment 28341 I saw the price on this particualr pair for $345.00 on Flight Club OH HELL NO!

This is the link and look at how ugly most of these shoes are and how pricey. I hope that not only are they comfy, but that Scott gets them free as part of his contract.

I guess I should add the link, since I typed about it.... haha
There are just about 50 different styles of Yeezys and 4 different generations. see this page and all of the different versions. https://yeezysupply.com/collections/yeezy-350
Sorry that you do not feel that they are as cool as your sketchers slip ons. But you are not the target market. 18 year old high school kids love them. For the record they are really comfortable. Not that I can afford them but I tried on a few pairs just for fun.

There are just about 50 different styles of Yeezys and 4 different generations. see this page and all of the different versions. https://yeezysupply.com/collections/yeezy-350
Sorry that you do not feel that they are as cool as your sketchers slip ons. But you are not the target market. 18 year old high school kids love them. For the record they are really comfortable. Not that I can afford them but I tried on a few pairs just for fun.

I'm 48 but have been collecting sneakers for almost 20 years. I'm more into the OG Jordans and Air Max 1s but the Boost 350s are always on my radar. Many pairs will never leave the box. I know that's pretty weird to most folks, but I don't see it as any more weird than some of my friends who accumulate guns, guitars, golf clubs or bikes that cost as much as a used car.....and then save money by wearing Skecher's slip ons. :Biggrin:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back