• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Alonzo Moore's Senior Highlights (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reminds me a lot of Martinez when he runs. Good stright line top end speed. Could definitely see him in the slot getting alot of screens. Hit him in stride across the middle and he could score alot of points.

I agree...based on his Jr stats he knows how to play the position....and well...:)

Reminds me a lot of Martinez when he runs. Good stright line top end speed. Could definitely see him in the slot getting alot of screens. Hit him in stride across the middle and he could score alot of points.

Finally some decent highlights of him...dynamic athlete...:nod: :cool: Great runner....some real serious giddy-up...not much of an arm....would love to see him as a slot-receiver....had 1062 yards receiving in his Jr. season...

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/618733/alonzo-moore
He looks fast, maneueverable, and runs through tackles. Could be a stud receiver.
On the other hand, he looks like Jamal Lord throwing the ball.

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back