• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Akron Practice (8/28/18) D-coaches and players after practice & Frost BIG Coaches Teleconference

Definitely. It sounds like AM has strong foundation. Now if our coaches and teammates can continue to build it, AM has the potential to be someone pretty special.

Come on, season!

Absolutely and he's the kind of character that people will rally around.

Kind of forgot with all the other threads that there was a football game this week. Looking forward to getting to Lincoln early and enjoying the atmosphere. This has been a long time coming. I would anticipate a lot of folks not having tickets just coming down to Lincoln, hanging in the Haymarket/Railyard. :Drool:It will be a good day.

I imagine instead of a bunch of screaming girls that it is the Nebraska Defense, and instead of a hippy (no offense Pops), guitar playing weirdo running, that it is their quarterback running for his life. :)

Last edited:

FYI, the schedule for the rest of the week. (No media availability on Fridays.)

-- Today’s practice should conclude between 10:35 and 10:55 a.m.

-- The approximate end times for the following two days are Wednesday (10:25 a.m.) and Thursday (10:50).

-- At 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Athletic Director Bill Moos will be available to the media for about 10 minutes. Coach Frost will then be available at the completion of practice.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back