• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Afalava update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCHusker

#1 Husker Fan
15 Year Member
This kid is an absolute must have. For the record his is not in Lincoln as he has not passed the Clearinghouse due to an apparent clerical error. More news to come when available. :banghead:

Last edited:

I stil think we are good on him....but he has a chance for playing time as a true frosh if nothing else on ST...so we need to get him here...

This kid is an absolute must have. For the record his is not in Lincoln as he has not passed the Clearinghouse due to an apparent clerical error. More news to come when available. :banghead:

Everything is good except he forgot a signature or something? I hope it is that simple. He is one of the guys from that class that has me the most excited to see play!

Last edited:
I just think there is no way the clearinghouse accepts the new transcript and clears it by start of fall camp which stinks as I think he could be the best of the bunch and will put him way behind the curve...

I had doubts with Brown being cleared already so hopefully Afalava can get cleared as well.

What's with Moore? I don't recall issues with him making it.

All of this class will be qualified before its said and done...just a few glitches with the Clearing House...which sucks...

Waiting on the final word to get Thomas Brown and Jared Afalava cleared has almost ensured they will both redshirt. I thought both could have pushed for PT on special teams with Afalava making a strong push for LB duties as well. As a fan of redshirting, I think this will bode well for these two in the future, but with the LB situation the way it is, it would have been nice to have all of your scholarship players as options for this coming season.

Seems like Will Compton, Zaire Anderson, Sean Fisher, Michael Rose, Alonzo Whaley and David Santos will man the LB spots for the '12 season.

Waiting on the final word to get Thomas Brown and Jared Afalava cleared has almost ensured they will both redshirt. I thought both could have pushed for PT on special teams with Afalava making a strong push for LB duties as well. As a fan of redshirting, I think this will bode well for these two in the future, but with the LB situation the way it is, it would have been nice to have all of your scholarship players as options for this coming season.

Seems like Will Compton, Zaire Anderson, Sean Fisher, Michael Rose, Alonzo Whaley and David Santos will man the LB spots for the '12 season.

Roach and Pirman as well....and we can drop down Stafford if need be....

As long as they make it.. we have some good players that could tide us over a year and hopefully Afalava is ready to rock and roll next season. GBR
P.S. can we please start the season already. :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back