• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

ACC goes with 10 conference games + one non-con with ND eligible for championship

Nah, NU needs to play them. They are the best In the BIG. It’s what they should be striving to be and no better way than getting a shot at them. You’ll know where you stand, and what you have to do to get better.
Exactly! Nobody is expecting this Husker team to beat the tOSU's, PennSt this year...Heck, I doubt the Huskers will be favorites in more than 4-5 B1G games, if that (IL, NW, Purdue, Rutgers) so who really cares if we play tOSU and get beat. May as well see how we stack up against them. Won't they have a new starting QB?

Twice ........
  • Halloween Day ...... Huskers at tOSU ....... L
  • December 5th ...... Huskers vs tOSU at Indianapolis ....... W :Woohoo:
Finally, Happy Holiday. BOWL BOUND !!!!!

lwUnWHU.png

Unchanged, 10/3 thru 11/27 .... same dates, teams and venues.

Move from 9/5 to 9/17 (Purdue). Added Terps, 9/25.

5 home, 5 away. 6 games, West foes. 4 games, crossover (East).
I’d take that schedule in a heartbeat. That is 5 very winnable games to start the season and work the kinks out and then move to the back 5 and win a couple maybe 3.

Exactly! Nobody is expecting this Husker team to beat the tOSU's, PennSt this year...Heck, I doubt the Huskers will be favorites in more than 4-5 B1G games, if that (IL, NW, Purdue, Rutgers) so who really cares if we play tOSU and get beat. May as well see how we stack up against them. Won't they have a new starting QB?
They have the same QB.

No. Fields is back for one more year before he is a first round pick in the NFL draft.

Would be nice to see it happen, but still a long way off, and as said by commish,public health guidelines will have to be followed.

On the other hand what will he the first of many with the ice now broken

Va. Tech CB Farley to opt out, prep for NFL draft https://www.espn.com/college-footba...na-tech-cb-caleb-farley-opt-prepare-nfl-draft
via @ESPN App http://espn.com/app
I think the CB opt out is a more telling then an "announced" schedule

Last edited:
I think this season will be completely flying by the seat of your pants, if there is a season. It can and probably will change by the week. Definitely winging it.

That’s right - do the best you can with the information you have at the time, and be ready to change when the situation changes.

With the way the Big 10 has handled Nebraska's schedule since we joined, you can guarantee these teams will be on our schedule: Wisconsin, Ohio St., Michigan, Iowa, Penn St., Minnesota, Michigan St.. :rolleyes:
I would love to play the big boys from the East every season. What player doesn’t want to play the best?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back