• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

ACC goes with 10 conference games + one non-con with ND eligible for championship

EeHskN5XgAU3qG_

B1G, you are now on the clock!

I'm anxious to see who our 4 crossover opponents will be (assuming a 10-game schedule). I wouldn't mind tOSU disappearing from the schedule since we have played them almost every year since joining the conference.

I think this season will be completely flying by the seat of your pants, if there is a season. It can and probably will change by the week. Definitely winging it.

I wouldn't mind tOSU disappearing from the schedule since we have played them almost every year since joining the conference.
Nah, NU needs to play them. They are the best In the BIG. It’s what they should be striving to be and no better way than getting a shot at them. You’ll know where you stand, and what you have to do to get better.

B1G, you are now on the clock!

I'm anxious to see who our 4 crossover opponents will be (assuming a 10-game schedule). I wouldn't mind tOSU disappearing from the schedule since we have played them almost every year since joining the conference.
Twice ........
  • Halloween Day ...... Huskers at tOSU ....... L
  • December 5th ...... Huskers vs tOSU at Indianapolis ....... W :Woohoo:
Finally, Happy Holiday. BOWL BOUND !!!!!

3ADNoE3.png

Unchanged, 10/3 thru 11/27 .... same dates, teams and venues.

Move from 9/5 to 9/19 (Purdue). Added Terps, 9/26.

5 home, 5 away. 6 games, West foes. 4 games, crossover (East).

Last edited:

IT would not surprise me if the BiG ends up scrapping divisions too fo the season. They have not said one way or another. I think there is a chance the "new" attend at a schedule could be entirely different that was is on paper now and also allow for fluid last-minute change.

play 12 games, ignoring alignment, then play a 4 or 6 team playoff for conference championship. That is, if they don't do bowl games.

IT would not surprise me if the BiG ends up scrapping divisions too fo the season. They have not said one way or another. I think there is a chance the "new" attend at a schedule could be entirely different that was is on paper now and also allow for fluid last-minute change.

WAITWAITWAIT666.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back