• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Absolutely Clueless

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think you are looking at crap to bitch about with other posters because you are angry Mike Riley is failing. Most Riley apologists do this.

Okay. Find where I apologized for Riley. I'll wait here. I've been saying for a few weeks now that he's in gots to go territory. So back your words up or shut the Texas up.

Okay. Find where I apologized for Riley. I'll wait here. I've been saying for a few weeks now that he's in gots to go territory. So back your words up or shut the Texas up.

Well lets discuss the previous 30 months prior to the last few weeks. Even though you have claimed to have finally seen it. You still lash out at posters in the Riley-apologizing way. You probably don't see it but you self admittedly have been a little slower coming around to the reality of MR than most. And that is fine. Just would be nice not to hammer on the guys that saw it much earlier.

If you think my post was a lashing then you're in for some rough times around HM.

You are correct on this one. Get a couple of elite buddies with you and it does get rough. I applaud you for recognizing it. Not sure why you can't give it up though and get on board that Riley is gone for poor performance.

Well lets discuss the previous 30 months prior to the last few weeks. Even though you have claimed to have finally seen it. You still lash out at posters in the Riley-apologizing way. You probably don't see it but you self admittedly have been a little slower coming around to the reality of MR than most. And that is fine. Just would be nice not to hammer on the guys that saw it much earlier.

Did Dennis King see it earlier? That's who you came to try to white knight for. I lash out at people being ridiculous. There are several players here who never got on the Riley bus that I've hardly said a peep to about it. I have zero problem with people being skeptical. I have a big problem with people trying to pass their hyperbolic opinions off as fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back