• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Aaron Curry's visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCHusker

#1 Husker Fan
15 Year Member
Went very well. He spent time with Ameer Abdullah, Jamal Turner, Todd Peat amongst others. He said that out of all of the visits, Nebraska has really set themselves apart according to him! I fully expect him to be "N"! He has his in home with Iowa Monday and Boseph on Thursday. They expect an announcement Thursday or Friday! I hope everbody is ok with this 3 stars!! Kids a stud!!

Almost anything a kid says is so hard to truly figure out or believe. That's not a nock on Curry, and I have no reason to believe he's "N", nor is it a nock on any other recruit, it's just the way the recruiting game is played. I'd love to hear someone come out and say after a recruiting visit that Generic University's facilities are a dump and the girls are ugly compared to other places I've been looking at.

Last edited:

Almost anything a kid says is so hard to truly figure out or believe. That's not a nock on Curry, and I have no reason to believe he's "N", nor is it a nock on any other recruit, it's just the way the recruiting game is played. I'd love to hear someone come out and say after a recruiting visit that Generic University's facilities are a dump and the girls are ugly compared to other places I've been looking at.

that's because 9 times out of ten the facilities are going to look better than the facilities at the high schools the recruit is at and the girls are older and a bit more independent than the girls whom ride the school bus with these recruits. Just sayin'

Sounds like Aaron Curry to a TX school?

Can't get the link to paste, but it's on Bigredreport.com

Last edited:
Sounds like Aaron Curry to a TX school?

Can't get the link to paste, but it's on Bigredreport.com

I think the teaser you are talking about is referring to his last visit being scheduled at an in state big 12 school....but you have to pay to find out! I will wait for the "Red Reign Report" :Biggrin:

I think the teaser you are talking about is referring to his last visit being scheduled at an in state big 12 school....but you have to pay to find out! I will wait for the "Red Reign Report" :Biggrin:

I agree with you, wait till the all-knowing RR or N2FL look into their crystal Footballs and see Curry deciding to follow the voices in his head and their telling him to play in Nebraska. I don't know though, wouldn't put it past Dan Beebe’s new job as Texas Secret Spy, to load a recorder into the Husker Hat Curry just received from a “Friend” and have it set to release subliminal tones saying “Go to Texas, Go to Texas”. He used this same tactic on Big12 officials back in 2010 except they said “Call a penalty on Nebraska”. I think Stewie from Family guy was involved with the design.

It says in another thread regarding the young man, we likely pulled the offer, probably because we have other silent commits that filled the slots.

It says in another thread regarding the young man, we likely pulled the offer, probably because we have other silent commits that filled the slots.

the numbers just are not there. cross puts us at 14, and with the news that valentine has told coaches of his decision, we very well could have told curry we just dont have room...this would also mean that the coaches feel good about the rest of the spots filling up, not just DT....very interesting indeed.

the numbers just are not there. cross puts us at 14, and with the news that valentine has told coaches of his decision, we very well could have told curry we just dont have room...this would also mean that the coaches feel good about the rest of the spots filling up, not just DT....very interesting indeed.

Spot on....makes you real excited to know what the coaches have already been told from the prospects. You don't turn a Curry away unless you have some real hammers telling you they are 'N'.....just my opinion and some food for thought ;)

Spot on....makes you real excited to know what the coaches have already been told from the prospects. You don't turn a Curry away unless you have some real hammers telling you they are 'N'.....just my opinion and some food for thought ;)

Not sure I am ok turning away a Curry for the likes of Alexander or Cotton, but it is what it is!! We do need a TE and a S.

Not sure I am ok turning away a Curry for the likes of Alexander or Cotton, but it is what it is!! We do need a TE and a S.

+1. I think Alexander is a good athlete, I don't know much about Cotton, but Curry is not a talent you just say, "better luck over there" to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back