• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked A win is a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

To quote Matt Davidson after the game, he said something like, "not pretty, but gritty."

That win was pretty beautiful to me.

Teams don't go into Michigan and win very often. Especially teams with redshirt freshman starting QBs.

Awesome win!

That win was pretty beautiful to me.

Teams don't go into Michigan and win very often. Especially teams with redshirt freshman starting QBs.

Awesome win!

I believe they were 19-0 at home before tonight. It was ugly, but I will take it.

Very nice win. Hold on, if we can carry the momentum over there is a still a chance for Indy. Offense still worries me a bit. Gonna be a tough one next week.

Especially with two horrible turnovers late in the game. Kept focused and got the job done. Impressive.

Yep. Not that many weeks ago, turnovers inside our 30 were automatic scores. Our big guys bowed up their necks and took them on. And the "mobile" QB finally didn't kill us. Great Blackshirt intensity.

Defense growing up before our eyes.

Tommy Armstrong growing up before our eyes. On that last drive he was money!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back