• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

A few Scores

Ackos

Husker Fan
20 Year Member
#1 ULL gets dumped

Up next for NU
OSU 8
Binghampton 0

NDSU 1
Oregon St 2

Final

Indiana 10
Youngstown St. 2

College of Charelston 3
Florida 2

final

Jackson St 1
#1 ULL 0
:eek:

Georgia Southern 7
Florida St 0

:eek:

Last edited:

We should run ram shod over Binghampton. If we don't, I will be totally shocked!

See you all at game time.

Looks like we don't get to be on tv! I don't have espn3 or watchespn, but don't care!

I just want to call play-by-play win!!

We should run ram shod over Binghampton. If we don't, I will be totally shocked!

See you all at game time.

Looks like we don't get to be on tv! I don't have espn3 or watchespn, but don't care!

I just want to call play-by-play win!!

Well, I am not sure we will beat them easily. I am concerned about our ability to get clutch hits right now, but I do think we win.

nowOre St looks like they're going down, also. Down 6-2 in the 8th I believe. May be the 9th,now

Kennesaw St. is about to win the Tallahassee Regional. They lead Alabama 4-2 in the 9th inning. Alabama is down to their final 2 outs. This is Kennesaw State's 1st NCAA Division I Regional appearance.

Kennesaw St. defeated Alabama 4-2. They have now won 26 of their last 28 games. They head to Louisville for the Super Regionals.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back