• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

9th year senior

MEH... Don't be a Karen, his journey through life is not your concern. So SHUDDUP PUNK.

Punk: what makes the hot sauce hot. And ignored.

punk.jpg

Hmmm. What about this argument: As long as they are still registered as a student at the university, they can play varsity sports. To hold otherwise, at least in many cases, would be discriminating against them because of age. Does the school refuse to accept registration from prospective students because they are too old or have been registered for too many years?

I know someone who got a degree in Chemistry at U of Maryland and continued for years to register in and take additional chemistry courses without declaring any goal of an advanced degree.

After a number of years they called him in and asked him to please accept an advanced degree in chemistry from the school ( a master's as I recall). He then taught some chemistry courses there for a while.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back