• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

90 Days 'til Boat Season

HuskerBLM

Wingman
2 Year Member
Huskers on the water! GBR

IMG_0546.jpg

Isn’t the lake just awesome? I’m ready. Great times indeed!
Oh man! I'm jealous, but also torn right now. Friends are all still snowmobiling up North (Wisconsin), and central iowa is being teased with 50's on some days and snow forecasts on other days.

Thanks for posting the tow rig and boat! Boats always look sharper with a Bowtie! I hope more people share their set ups as they roll out of storage in the next couple months!

Oh man! I'm jealous, but also torn right now. Friends are all still snowmobiling up North (Wisconsin), and central iowa is being teased with 50's on some days and snow forecasts on other days.

Thanks for posting the tow rig and boat! Boats always look sharper with a Bowtie! I hope more people share their set ups as they roll out of storage in the next couple months!
I’ve never been snowmobiling. Sounds and looks fun. Nobody has any around here, lol.

Bowtie is the way I roll. Bought that truck new in 2015, and as of today, it has only 33,600 miles on it. Obviously, I rarely drive it. Mint condition. Never been off road, except some fairly steep, gravel/dirt, lake roads in places. I’d like to get a new one, but I’m not paying $58,000+.

We hope to be catching open water walleye in WYO in 60 days !!! Yahoo !!!
Usually we're on open water from April through November with the ultimate goal of being on the water for 9 months of the year, barring major ice buildup.
Are you fishing Seminoe or Glendoe?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back