• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

#8 MSU @ NU 7:06 (CT)

NU fouls on the rebound.

MSU shooting 2 FTs with :36.8 to go.

They make 1 and lead 71-61.

Last edited:

Talley and Shields played valiantly! Ray's 0-10 was a killer. He killed a couple NU rallies by forcing shots. Great hustle by the guys tonight! It will always be tough when your opponent has athletic big men. I truly believe that Coach Miles is gaining the respect of the BIG officials. He remained calm in spite of some very questionable calls. I hope that will help in the coming years!

Talley and Shields played valiantly! Ray's 0-10 was a killer. He killed a couple NU rallies by forcing shots. Great hustle by the guys tonight! It will always be tough when your opponent has athletic big men. I truly believe that Coach Miles is gaining the respect of the BIG officials. He remained calm in spite of some very questionable calls. I hope that will help in the coming years!

Gallegos. 0-13 and 0-10. Those have to be records. Sorry but this guy is simply a poor basketball player. I understand Miles has no choice but to play him but I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that he won't play much next year. This dude has put up an ASTOUNDING 43 3 point shots in the last 4 games...making only 8. Almeida couldn't do much worse. Fortunately Talley, who's shooting hasn't been much better over the course of the season, had a huge game to keep it relatively close. Having a couple natural point guards next year should help his game quite a bit.

Hats off to the HUSKERS on a darn good effort.

Too bad our offense sucks! Very disappointing night for Gallegos!!!!! Whaddup with that?????????

Seems, he can't take the pressure. We had a wonderful opportunity to win this game. Oh, well, if
Gallegos had a good night, someone else would have screwed up!! :puke:

Gallegos. 0-13 and 0-10. Those have to be records. Sorry but this guy is simply a poor basketball player. I understand Miles has no choice but to play him but I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that he won't play much next year. This dude has put up an ASTOUNDING 43 3 point shots in the last 4 games...making only 8. Almeida couldn't do much worse. Fortunately Talley, who's shooting hasn't been much better over the course of the season, had a huge game to keep it relatively close. Having a couple natural point guards next year should help his game quite a bit.

I have already spoken about Gallegos!!! As far as Almedia, as I have said, get rid of him!!! He is a slug, period! :(

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back