• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 8/9/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say one thing but mean something else...

I give up....:)

Cheers...:)

RR

Alright RR, I'll lay this out as best I can. I totally respect your insight and you obviously know a lot more than I do. I also love this staff and sincerely hope that Bo can make us a national title contender. No disrespect to you or the team but I am a little leery of the current state of our team and our recruiting.

I surely hope that you are right and I have nothing to fear, but at the moment, recruiting and the status of the team seam to be on shaky ground. I hope your right, but things still seem a little shaky at the moment.

You say one thing but mean something else...

I give up....:)

Cheers...:)

RR

Fair enough, but let me ask you this. What would have to happen for you to be concerned from a recruiting standpoint. I obviously respect your opinion or I wouldn't care what you said. We have the 14 we have, but the rest are up in the air. What would concern you?

I guess I don't don't understand the point of this thread.....other than another negative thread despite how hard you claim its not....problem in this case you have nothing concrete to base your opinon on...we are fine....I'm not going to 'what if' at this point in time....because frankly I'm not concerned....

Like I said Cheers...:) Lots of time left....3 1/2 months....take a seat and enjoy the ride....we are going to be okay....

RR

Fair enough, but let me ask you this. What would have to happen for you to be concerned from a recruiting standpoint. I obviously respect your opinion or I wouldn't care what you said. We have the 14 we have, but the rest are up in the air. What would concern you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back