• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

50 days!

1629290501135.jpeg

Bobby Reynolds (pictured) became known as Mr. Touchdown after winning an RCA contest organized as part of its promotion of "Mr. Touchdown, U.S.A."

A compilation of Bobby Reynolds highlights from the 1950 Nebraska season. A one-man-gang; Reynolds, ran, caught passes, place kicked and punted.

At 2:46 is.... All-American sophomore running back from Grand Island High School, #12 Bobby Reynold's famous 33 yard run Vs. Missouri covering actually 66 yards

That was a cool 4 + minutes right there now, thanks for posting that. And the quote that "before he tackled him from behind at the 16 yard stripe" cracked me up, I had never heard that one before, LOL.

I believe this pic was from the OU game?

I was standing in the tunnel area. He was running directly at us.

Really loud!
You have a great memory @CO4NU ! I can only imagine how loud it was, you can sense it from the crowd’s response in the background!

1995 OU VS NU

The Husker defense added more fireworks in the second half as safety Tony Veland scored on a 57-yard fumble return to give Nebraska a 20-0 advantage.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back