• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Interesting point about the roster. Spencer will be gone. I'm not so sure that Almeida will ever play again. Diaz has this foot (feet) problem that may linger forever...what if he doesn't come back or can only be very limited? McCray, RIchardson and Walker are also gone. Wow. There isn't squat left for next year. oh...my bad...the recent class is "Doc's Best".

That should be absolutely terrifying to all husker fans--Almeida and Diaz both not making it back. I'm counting on them to both be back, but still believe the roster will be weaker next year. Maybe Talley makes up for McCray, but who steps in for Spencer that is even remotely close? Now with that said, we have GREAT facilities and an obvious hole in the line up. Even Doc should be able to bring in a talent under that scenario.

In your scenario, we'd be lucky to be the 2nd best team in the state some nights.

That should be absolutely terrifying to all husker fans--Almeida and Diaz both not making it back. I'm counting on them to both be back, but still believe the roster will be weaker next year. Maybe Talley makes up for McCray, but who steps in for Spencer that is even remotely close? Now with that said, we have GREAT facilities and an obvious hole in the line up. Even Doc should be able to bring in a talent under that scenario.

In your scenario, we'd be lucky to be the 2nd best team in the state some nights.

You think UNK will be that good?;)

Not UNK, but UNO... Maybe even Wayne at # 3

Doc has to let go on attendance numbers alone. You can't have 4,200 at the new arena (with no beer!) and expect it to pay the bills.

Should have been a sellout, or pretty close to it. That's what 3000 below a sellout? In other words, the place was just over 3/4ths full, for the B1G opener, against a solid program? That's not something to get excited about.

Last edited:
11k+ last night

17.6k plus at Creighton game tonight...against MSU??? #11 Wisconsin comes to UNL for the first time ever/or in a long time for the first big ten basketball game for NU and we get ALMOST 11k. Missouri State out of Springfield MO comes to play creighton and they get almost 18k....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back