• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Doc's done...TO has to do it. I supported Doc and all but it is clear he can't get us to the NCAAs, much less win a game.

4,257 tonight. 4th smallest crowd in the 35 year history of the arena.

The best thing that could happen right now for NU is the Big Ten and playing a new slate of (powerhouse) teams. That should give a nice bump to attendance. However, a poor start and/or many local homes having BTN may end up keeping people at home.

If the women keep winning and the men play like this against Big Ten schools the women's team will be outselling the men by the end of the season, and the athletic department won't even need to offer the discounts they usually do for women's games either.

Wow. That should be embarrassing for Doc, and for TO. Can't use the weather excuse. Granted CMU isn't a marquee team, but jeez, that's horrible.

Wow. Fans are making it known that they aren't happy. Problem is, does anyone notice?

Nah...TO, Boehm and Doc will just blame the holidays, no students, etc. for the weak attendance. Tomorrow that will be proven irrelevant....just saying.

Any idea on the three lowest totals? Just out of curiosity...wonder where you could look that up.

Boehm has to notice, right? I mean ultimately he's responsible for success of the program, and I assume $$ matters a little bit to the athletic department. Hard to balance a budget with an arena 1/3 full...

Any idea on the three lowest totals? Just out of curiosity...wonder where you could look that up.

Boehm has to notice, right? I mean ultimately he's responsible for success of the program, and I assume $$ matters a little bit to the athletic department. Hard to balance a budget with an arena 1/3 full...

Wouldn't surprise me if they were weather related.

I don't know what Boehm's involvement is. I mean if he went to TO and said "Tom, we really need to cut bait here..."...does Tom listen?

Wouldn't surprise me if they were weather related.

I don't know what Boehm's involvement is. I mean if he went to TO and said "Tom, we really need to cut bait here..."...does Tom listen?

Right now with fan apathy at all time highs, seeing that next year you have a roster that will probably be worse than this year's roster which will probably finish in the bottom of the big 10, how can you not? especially with a $15 mil practice facility and new arena.

But there again, do the boosters that "bricked up" some bucks to build the facilities care that we're horrible?

Right now with fan apathy at all time highs, seeing that next year you have a roster that will probably be worse than this year's roster which will probably finish in the bottom of the big 10, how can you not? especially with a $15 mil practice facility and new arena.

Interesting point about the roster. Spencer will be gone. I'm not so sure that Almeida will ever play again. Diaz has this foot (feet) problem that may linger forever...what if he doesn't come back or can only be very limited? McCray, RIchardson and Walker are also gone. Wow. There isn't squat left for next year. oh...my bad...the recent class is "Doc's Best".

Well their attendance should get a bit of a bump here soon. Wisconsin on the 27th, but that's an after 8pm start-time, so if things get out of hand, there may not be too many people left in the final few minutes of that game. MSU comes to Lincoln on New Year's Eve, but since that's sort of kind of a holiday, there's no telling how many people will make the trip.;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back